Re: B-scopes

[[
An RDF graph is copied into a scope by systematically replacing the
graph's blank nodes with fresh ones in the target scope. If none of the
source's blank node identifiers are used in the target scope, this can
be achieved by simply re-using the same blank node identifiers in the
new scope.
]]

Need to explain "systematically" (which I failed to do without using the
work "isomorphic".)

[[
The merge of two RDF graphs is the result of copying both graphs into a
target scope. This ensures that the graphs do not share blank nodes.
]]

I can't follow "this ensures the graphs..."

"""
This ensures that in the merged graph, blank nodes from the input graphs
are different.
"""

although saying something like converting the two graphs to new ones
that do not share bNodes then doing a copy (union) seems cleaner.

	Andy