Re: Rollup EARL report for Turtle

> P.S. Putting my activity hat on: I am wondering whether your
> software  is easily reproducible for others, ie, for other groups and >
projects. If so, it may be worth writing this down and announcing it >
to chairs@w3.org; other groups may use it and bless your name:-)

An external URL would be better so groups outside the WG can report.

Test results for Jena RIOT:

http://people.apache.org/~andy/RIOT-earl-2012-11-18-Turtle.ttl

(the EARL generator is the same as used for DAWG and SPARQL)

	Andy