Rollup EARL report for Turtle

From: Gregg Kellogg <gregg@greggkellogg.net>
Date: Sat, 17 Nov 2012 17:37:52 -0500
To: RDF Working Group WG <public-rdf-wg@w3.org>
I've created software [1] to generate the rollup EARL report and generated such a report using my own Turtle implementation.

Generated report: http://dvcs.w3.org/hg/rdf/raw-file/default/rdf-turtle/reports/index.html
Ruby Turtle EARL report:  http://dvcs.w3.org/hg/rdf/raw-file/default/rdf-turtle/reports/rdf.rb-earl.ttl

There is information in the README [2] on how to run the generator with new reports. When completed, EARL reports can get checked into the mercurial repository, and the report can be re-generated.

More information on the expectation of the EARL reports, DOAP and FOAF records used to generate the report is in the earl-report GitHub repository [1].

Gregg Kellogg
gregg@greggkellogg.net<mailto:gregg@greggkellogg.net>

[1] https://github.com/gkellogg/earl-report
[2] http://dvcs.w3.org/hg/rdf/raw-file/default/rdf-turtle/reports/README