Re: B-scopes

On 14 Nov 2012, at 17:16, Pat Hayes wrote:
> The trouble for me with this way of talking is that it seems to suggest some kind of global source for new, fresh bnodes, like the garden of Eden being the single source of the four rivers. But where is this magic bnode spring? I guess maybe TImBL is the only person who knows?

Yeah. He goes there once a year. Ask him and he will usually have a box of fresh ones for you, if he has any left. Otherwise, skolems for the rest of the year! The other day I managed to buy a box from a guy on the corner, but one of them was already used -- how gross is that!? I think he got them from Talis.

Best,
Richard