RE: RDF-ISSUE-103 (dereferenceable-iris): Make dereferenceable IRIs a SHOULD in RDF Concepts [RDF Concepts]

From: Markus Lanthaler <markus.lanthaler@gmx.net>
Date: Tue, 6 Nov 2012 13:57:58 +0100
To: "'Richard Cyganiak'" <richard@cyganiak.de>, "'RDF Working Group'" <public-rdf-wg@w3.org>
On Tuesday, November 06, 2012 1:06 PM, Richard Cyganiak wrote:

> [[
> PROPOSAL: Close ISSUE-103 without further discussion to avoid running
> afoul of Web Architecture Principle 5.1.
> ]]

+1

Considering your latest edits [1] I'm OK with this. I would be even happier
if the sentence "A good way of communicating the intended referent to the
world is to set up the IRI so that it dereferences [WEBARCH] to such a
document" could be reformulated to a non-norminative recommendation. I find
it important to give developers clear recommendations they can make use of
without having to dig really deep.

Thanks,
Markus

[1] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rdf-wg/2012Nov/0039.html