Re: Sloppy inference rules

As Antoine notes, the OWL 2 group has faced the same issue for OWL 2 RL. I do not see any problem doing that in this case either. I do not think we should reopen, at this point, the bnode-in-predicate and literal-in-subject issue and, with this, using this 'generalized triples for the rules' seems to be the clean approach...

Ivan

----
Home: http://www.w3.org/People/Ivan/
mobile: +31-641044153