Re: RDF Slides for SemTechBiz in June

On Mon, 2012-05-28 at 11:56 -0400, David Wood wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Thanks to all who reviewed.  The presentation has been updated.  Detailed comments below.

And now some more comments.   Overall, speaking as someone who's done
lots of these, it looks good.

A few little things:

- I wouldn't say "consensus is fragile", because that suggests the
process is unreliable.  I'd say these are the decisions we've made based
on the input we have so far, but we're still gathering input and if
something unexpected comes in, at this stage we might still change the
design because of the new data.

- The list of current resolutions is nice; maybe also point to the list
of closed issues:
http://www.w3.org/2011/rdf-wg/track/issues/closed
(it might be nice to view them side-by-side, some day.   Many of them
need the other.  Want an RDF dump of the issues?  :-)

- On little turtle changes, I'd include issue 18. ("You no longer need
to put a space before the period, but you do need to include a trailing
digit after your decimal points.")

    -- Sandro