Re: Making progress on graphs

I don't see Richard's proposal as chopping up the design space at all.

Instead I see that his proposal is aiming squarely at what has mostly been
agreed on - syntax.  I also do not think that it moves forward one piece at a
time, but instead addressed one real chunk of the problem.

There may be some tweaks required, but I think that Richard's proposal is a
very good place to start.

peter

PS:  I also think that it is a very good place to *stop*, but this is somewhat
more controversial.