Unicode normalization in Turtle

From: Richard Cyganiak <richard@cyganiak.de>
Date: Tue, 8 May 2012 15:06:37 +0100
To: RDF Working Group WG <public-rdf-wg@w3.org>
Dear WG,

The Turtle ED doesn't say anything about Unicode normalization. Should it?

RDF Concepts says that the lexical forms of literals SHOULD be in Unicode Normal Form C (NFC). And in the XML-based syntaxes, XML itself explains Unicode normalization issues (at least XML 1.1 does). So I'd expect Turtle to also say something about it.

(But I don't know enough about the issue to have any clue what it should say.)