Two ACTIONs for RDF Semantics editors

From: Richard Cyganiak <richard@cyganiak.de>
Date: Wed, 2 May 2012 19:03:08 +0100
To: RDF Working Group WG <public-rdf-wg@w3.org>
Hi Peter, hi Pat,

I have recorded two ACTIONs associated with RDF Semantics based on today's resolutions. I have randomly assigned one to Peter and one to Pat — please re-assign as appropriate.

All the best,
Richard

ACTION-165 -- Peter Patel-Schneider to note in RDF Semantics section on Simple Entailment that the RDF Concepts term “graph isomorphism” is the same as “graph equivalence” under simple entailment -- due 2012-05-09 -- OPEN

http://www.w3.org/2011/rdf-wg/track/actions/165

ACTION-166 -- Patrick Hayes to remove list of XSD datatypes and related discussion from RDF Semantics (and reference the list in RDF Concepts instead, if appropriate) -- due 2012-05-09 -- OPEN

http://www.w3.org/2011/rdf-wg/track/actions/166