Re: simplified section 2.3 Abbreviating common datatypes

* Gavin Carothers <gavin@carothers.name> [2012-03-21 14:57-0700]
> On Wed, Mar 21, 2012 at 2:44 PM, Eric Prud'hommeaux <eric@w3.org> wrote:
> > * Gavin Carothers <gavin@carothers.name> [2012-03-21 13:58-0700]

> >> Mmmm, picking. How about a 4th option? I like C, but I'd also like to
> >> see them used in examples. Better examples perhaps then the current
> >> ones. Perhaps just one example document showing all the Abbreviations?
> >
> > In out of band comm, Gavin clarified that he'd like an *additional* example. I've added
> > [[
> > @prefix : <http://example.org/stats> .
> > <http://somecountry.example/census2007>
> >    :censusYear 2007 ;      # xsd:integer
> >    :birthRate 13.5 ;       # xsd:decimal
> >    :gdpDollars 14074.2E9 ; # xsd:double
> >    :isLandlocked false .   # xsd:boolean
> > ]]
> > to the bottom of #abbrevC (though it could be used for any of the choices).
>
> I am now very happy with #abbrevC and prefer it to the other options
> and existing text.

Per this, I've removed the issue marking and the two earlier options
for 2.3. I also incorporated some out-of-band feedback from Sandro
around whether the optional signs in the regexps aligned with the text.

--
-ericP