Re: comments/questions on JSON-LD spec (but _not_ for the CG->WG transition!)

Just to make it clear: what it means that an inner graph in a query pattern is just syntactic sugar, and is equivalent to have them all defined on the 'top level' (I am not talking about the query itself, just the graph definition). Is that correct?

Thanks

Ivan

----
Home: http://www.w3.org/People/Ivan/