Re: rdf:value instead bibo:content

Exactly - hence my suggestion to defang it, and make it more like what the (english language) description sounds like.

Quoting from http://www.w3.org/TR/rdf-schema/#ch_value

"5.4.3 rdf:value

rdf:value is an instance of rdf:Property that may be used in describing structured values.

rdf:value has no meaning on its own. It is provided as a piece of vocabulary that may be used in idioms such as illustrated inexample 16 of the RDF primer [RDF-PRIMER]. Despite the lack of formal specification of the meaning of this property, there is value in defining it to encourage the use of a common idiom in examples of this kind."

- Steve

--
Steve Harris, CTO
Garlik, a part of Experian