turtle charset

From: Sandro Hawke <sandro@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2012 14:56:16 -0400
To: public-rdf-wg <public-rdf-wg@w3.org>
Graham Klyne told me today that the IETF position on default charsets
just changed.  It's now:

   Each subtype of the "text" media type that uses the "charset"
   parameter can define its own default value for the "charset"
   parameter, including the absence of any default.

   [N]ew subtypes of the "text" media type SHOULD NOT define a
   default "charset" value.  If there is a strong reason to do so
   despite this advice, they SHOULD use the "UTF-8" [RFC3629] charset as
   the default.

See http://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc6657 for details.

As I read that, what we've done with Turtle is fine, but perhaps I'm
missing something.

      -- Sandro