Re: Minutes for the telecon 2012-07-11

From: Gregg Kellogg <gregg@greggkellogg.net>
Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2012 02:10:14 -0400
To: RDF-WG WG <public-rdf-wg@w3.org>
Thanks for Ted who cleaned up after me; I'm new to using Common Scribe.

I've made a pass through the minutes, but there is still an issue that seems to require Markus Lanthaler (mint) to be added to a list of names. If someone can tell me how to resolve this, I'm happy to do it, otherwise I leave it to more capable hands.

Provisional minutes are available at http://www.w3.org/2011/rdf-wg/meeting/2012-07-11

Gregg