Endorsement Use Case (Gavin?)

From: Sandro Hawke <sandro@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 25 Jan 2012 14:52:02 -0500
To: public-rdf-wg <public-rdf-wg@w3.org>
Sorry I couldn't come today; conflict with GLD WG F2F.  Due to changing
circumstances, it looks like I *will* be able to attend the next two
meetings, which I had thought I would miss while traveling,

In the minutes, I see:

> Gavin Carothers: endorsing without hashing may not be very useful

I asked last week what one could do with hashes, in the area of
endorsement, that one could not do without them:

        http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rdf-wg/2012Jan/0064.html

I haven't been able to think of anything.

     -- Sandro