Re: RDF-ISSUE-82 (TriG repeated graph iris): How should repeated graph iri labels be handled in TriG [RDF Turtle]

Just on elegance grounds, I would vote for 2, with blank node labels assumed to be shared ( ie do not standardize apart, ie take the simple union of the labeled graphs rather than their merge.) So to state it concisely:
> "In a TriG document graph statements with the same graph IRI should be unioned to form a single RDF Graph."

Pat