Re: Graph-State Resources (was Re: graphs and documents Re: [ALL] agenda telecon 14 Dec)

Hi Pat,

On Dec 19, 2011, at 22:58, Pat Hayes wrote:

> Sorry. I know it is *possible*. I wondered if anyone seriously contemplated an actual case where this might happen, other than to prove an academic point. Put another way, are there any 'natural' examples of something that people might reasonably do where this would happen.

Yes, Callimachus does this.  Requesting the same URL with different ACCEPT headers gives you either a human- or machine-readable representation.  In Callimachus' case, one could *almost* parse the same RDF from the RDFa buried in an HTML representation, but they are different since the RDFa is intended to form a SPARQL query and not the query's results.

I think this is similar to Dan's answer.

Regards,
Dave