Re: Islands (ACTION-148)

Pat,

The fact you can have

:g1 { :Joe :age 10 }
:g2 { :Joe :age 30 }
:g3 { :age a :FunctionalProperty }

is the point.  It's not about graph consistency until the app decides it
wishes to apply RDF machinery to some combination of :g1 :g2 and :g3.
How it does that is not spec'ed - it would be nice if it were, but given
timescales, state of the art, etc, it's where the deployed semweb
currently is.

Would you prefer it if we said that a TriG had no interpretation, that
it was just a transport format?

	Andy