Intent to close ISSUE-109

From: Markus Lanthaler <markus.lanthaler@gmx.net>
Date: Tue, 18 Dec 2012 19:23:18 +0100
To: "'Linked JSON'" <public-linked-json@w3.org>
Cc: "'RDF WG'" <public-rdf-wg@w3.org>
I've just added the flatten() method the the API spec [1] and dropped the
flatten flag from JsonLdOptions. The algorithm itself hasn't been updated
yet but I will update it (and hopefully all other algorithms) till the end
of this week. All algorithms that haven't been updated yet are marked with
issue markers directly in the spec so that it's easy to keep track of the
progress.

Unless I hear objections I will therefore close ISSUE-109 [2] in 24 hours.

Thanks,
Markus

[1]
https://github.com/json-ld/json-ld.org/commit/f45e6afdee101dd4f77d5b1b9b8846