Re: ISSUE-105: Graph vs. dataset syntaxes

From: Pierre-Antoine Champin <pierre-antoine.champin@liris.cnrs.fr>
Date: Sun, 9 Dec 2012 18:43:35 +0100
To: Markus Lanthaler <markus.lanthaler@gmx.net>
Cc: "public-rdf-wg@w3.org" <public-rdf-wg@w3.org>
Hi Markus,

I think I like the idea. That sounds like a reasonable behaviour, might
help to resolve issue 105 [1], and might be a good compromise between
giving a formal semantics to datasets (which we resolved not to do) and
leaving users completely unadvised.

  pa

[1] http://www.w3.org/2011/rdf-wg/track/issues/105