Intent to close ISSUE-157 and ISSUE-168

From: Markus Lanthaler <markus.lanthaler@gmx.net>
Date: Wed, 5 Dec 2012 18:34:37 +0100
To: <public-linked-json@w3.org>
Cc: <public-rdf-wg@w3.org>
The JSON-LD syntax specification now includes a formal data model [1] which
reuses the terminology from RDF-CONCEPTS as much as possible. Furthermore,
the differences to the RDF data model have been described in a separate
section [2]. As agreed on today's RDF WG telecon I also added [3] a issue
marker stating that blank nodes as properties or graph names are at risk.

Unless I hear objections I'll therefore close ISSUE-157 [4] and ISSUE-168
[5] in 24 hours.

[1] http://json-ld.org/spec/latest/json-ld-syntax/index.html#data-model
[2]
http://json-ld.org/spec/latest/json-ld-syntax/index.html#relationship-to-rdf