attempts to reconciliate quote-semantics and "context"-semantics (Was: Re: RDF dataset semantics again)

So, I made a new wiki page in a tentative to reconciliate the different
semantics.

http://www.w3.org/2011/rdf-wg/wiki/TF-Graphs/Dataset-semantics-2.0

Basically, I define a super-weak semantics of RDF graph, which can be
used as an underlying entailment regime for the dataset semantics of [1].

Then, I put an example of a possible vocabulary to allow more
expressiveness. The vocabulary is mirroring some of the terms of SPARQL
1.1 service descriptions [2].

This truly makes the "base" semantics very very weak but allows one to
extend it to any variant on top of it.

[1] http://www.w3.org/2011/rdf-wg/wiki/TF-Graphs/Dataset-semantics
[2] http://www.w3.org/TR/2009/WD-sparql11-service-description-20091022/

AZ