Re: Agenda for 22 August 2012

From: Arnaud Le Hors <lehors@us.ibm.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2012 14:46:44 -0700
To: public-rdf-wg@w3.org
Regrets. I have a conflicting meeting I must attend.

From:   David Wood <david@3roundstones.com>
To:     public-rdf-wg@w3.org,
Date:   08/21/2012 09:44 AM
Subject:        Agenda for 22 August 2012

Hi all,

The agenda for 22 August is available at:
  http://www.w3.org/2011/rdf-wg/wiki/Meetings:Telecon2012.08.22

The topic this week is RDF Graph Identification.  PLEASE work with us to
find a minimalistic (not necessarily minimal) solution.  New, radical
proposals will simply run us out of time.  Thanks.

Chair:  Ivan Herman
Scribe: Tom Baker
Alternate: Yves Raimond

I will be in attendance, but calling in from an airport lounge...

Regards,
Dave