Re: regrets and a new spin on contexts

From: Thomas Baker <tom@tombaker.org>
Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2012 11:21:06 -0400
To: Kingsley Idehen <kidehen@openlinksw.com>
Cc: public-rdf-wg@w3.org

> How about:  "context lenses" ?
>
> A context oriented lens is basically a specific kind of view.

Hey, that's not bad!  Together with "corrective lenses", "historical lenses",
and "zoom lenses" -- without getting _too_ fancy with the typology -- I see the
makings of a halfway entertaining presentation.

Tom

P.S. With "a specific kind of view", I don't think you mean to imply that
"context lens" is somehow formally a sub-class of some broader notion of view,
do you?  Just checking.

--
Tom Baker <tom@tombaker.org>