Layers

From: Sandro Hawke <sandro@w3.org>
Date: Sun, 29 Apr 2012 15:41:44 -0400
To: public-rdf-wg <public-rdf-wg@w3.org>
It all makes sense to me now.  It's so simple:

        http://www.w3.org/2011/rdf-wg/wiki/Layers

Dan Brickley's suggestion of the term "layer" instead of "named graph"
fit so well for me, it made this all flow nicely.   I suspect this is
what many people think of when they say "named graph" -- I just couldn't
get past all the other meanings of that term.

Hopefully you'll all like my three examples, which I think cover the
territory of use cases pretty well.

     -- Sandro