Re: Agenda for 25 April 2012

From: Charles Greer <cgreer@marklogic.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2012 08:09:00 -0700
To: "Bauer, Herbert S. (Scott)" <Bauer.Scott@mayo.edu>
CC: David Wood <david@3roundstones.com>, W3C RDF WG <public-rdf-wg@w3.org>
Last minutes regrets from me as well.

--
Charles Greer
Senior Engineer

This e-mail and any accompanying attachments are confidential. The information is intended solely for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed. Any review, disclosure, copying, distribution, or use of this e-mail communication by others is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify us immediately by returning this message to the sender and delete all copies. Thank you for your cooperation.