Re: regrets and a new spin on contexts

The semantics does not say to what syntax it applies. There are examples
in TriG given, but does it mean that the semantics apply to RDF Datasets?

This proposal does not make explicit what is the satisfaction relation
(the ⊨ symbol, \models in LaTeX) that relates interpretations to the
theories in the logic that they satisfy.

It says: "the rest of the semantics (for triples, graphs, blank nodes,
etc.) are exactly as in the 2004 semantic specifications"

but this is not enough. As an example, this is not sufficient to
determine what happen to bnodes (especially bnodes that appear in
different "named" graph).

There's also the term rdf:Graph used in one example but nothing is said
about how it is interpreted in the model theory (but ok, it's just an
example).

Yet anyway, with what's written I am able to extrapolate and what I see
is essentially the same as my proposal in [1], on top of which the idea
of "rdf:inherits" has been built.

Also a side remark wrt the form: I would be happier if the semantics use
"I ⊨ G" instead of "I(G) = true", as according to my experience, there
is an overwhelming majority of authors in the knowledge representation
field (especially semwebers) using the former and not the latter. It
would also allow us to avoid introducing the unorthodox notion of
"occurrence". But this may just be a question of taste.

[1] Dataset semantics.
http://www.w3.org/2011/rdf-wg/wiki/TF-Graphs/RDF-Datasets-Proposal#Semantics

--
Antoine Zimmermann