Re: today's minutes available

Hi all,
I was on a cellphone driving and it was too noisy for me to voice my
opinion then but I meant to say that, regarding the Graphs in Turtle
question, I find the @graph proposal more appealing than the {} one. I
think it is more consistent with what we already have in Turtle.

It might sound silly but on a practical level I also find it convenient to
be able to add an @graph statement in my existing document without having
to re-indent all the following lines the way I would with the {} proposal.
I know that's not necessarily a high priority criteria but at the same
time Turtle was invented to make it easy for humans to write and read rdf
so I'd argue it's not totally off base either.

Finally, although I don't know what actually triggered Sandro's question
about whether the file contains the complete graph or not, it seems to me
that the {} proposal makes it look like what I'm seeing is the complete
graph when it may not be. I know it's up to us to define that there is no
such implication but I'd rather select a syntax that is more intuitive and
less likely to mislead a casual reader/user who may not have read the spec
carefully enough.

Regards.