Re: [Turtle] in HTML

On Sat, Sep 24, 2011 at 2:23 PM, Nathan <nathan@webr3.org> wrote:
> Richard Cyganiak wrote:
>>
>> On 24 Sep 2011, at 10:41, Ivan Herman wrote:
>>>
>>> Is there any statement on the HTML level that is inherited by the turtle
>>> part? The only thing that you refer to is the character encoding of the
>>> page. What about:
>>>
>>> - document base URI? Is this also a base for the enclosed Turtle?  (In my
>>> opinion: yes)
>>
>> +1
>
> consider:
>
> <script src="/foo/bar" type="text/turtle"></script>

That form is not allowed by HTML. Guess we need to be specific in Turtle?

"When used to include data blocks (as opposed to scripts), the data
must be embedded inline, the format of the data must be given using
the type attribute, the src attribute must not be specified, and the
contents of the script element must conform to the requirements
defined for the format used."