Re: Proposed modification to resolution of ISSUE 71: value space of rdf:langString

I wondered whether the new text should have the word "informally", e.g.
"informally, the value space is"; since we have just said that there is
no formal datatype! Also I note that non-normative text, is editorial
and the editors have discretion over it; so the meat of the proposed
change is the "Modify RDF Semantics appropriately" which is asking the
editor to make normative changes

Jeremy