proposals for Lists and Seq (ISSUE-77)

From: Sandro Hawke <sandro@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 19 Oct 2011 17:20:41 -0400
To: public-rdf-wg <public-rdf-wg@w3.org>
In today's telecon, we seemed to have a rough consensus on how to
proceed with Seq and List, but still needed to hammer out some wording
of proposals.    I've created a wiki page with proposals on four
different bits of this.   Please feel free to improve the background
text and the proposals.  If you want to significantly change the
proposal (instead of just improving the wording), then please add a
different proposal next to the existing one(s).

On the last one (whether or not to actually mark Seq as archaic), I'm
not hearing anyone ready to formally object to either option, so I'm
thinking a preference vote might be in order.

The page: http://www.w3.org/2011/rdf-wg/wiki/Ordered

    -- Sandro