Re: proposal to close ISSUE-77 (Re: [ALL} agenda telecon Oct 19)

On Oct 19, 2011, at 14:17 , Sandro Hawke wrote:
<snip>

> Oh, yeah, I'd also *love* to stop using the terms "collections" and
> "containers" and just use "Seq" and "List".   I know "Collection" is
> hard-coded into RDF/XML, but still.    Expecting people to remember
> container=Seq and collection=List is a bit ... rude.

I always mix them up, that is for sure...

>  Especially if
> we're calling g-boxes "Graph Containers", which I've already seen one of
> us mis-write as "RDF Container".

Ehem. That was me...:-)

Yeah, if we clean up the terminology, that should be done, too. And the Seq/Alt/Bag terms (rdf:_x, rdf:Membership..., etc) should probably be removed from the basic inference vocabulary, too (which would simplify the usage of the semantics, too)

Ivan

>   -- Sandro
>
>> 	Andy

----