Re: RDF-ISSUE-78 (Doc-datasets): Document Convention for Using Datasets [RDF Primer]

On Fri, Oct 14, 2011 at 1:06 PM, Andy Seaborne
<andy.seaborne@epimorphics.com> wrote:
> Clarification request:
>
> What is the status of documenting other conventions, e.g. the form in the
> original named graph paper where <URI, graph> is URI naming a g-snap
> (required for the time varying g-boxes, which I belive contains zero new
> ideas, only uses existing ones).

We didn't achieve consensus on anything other than the text in
ISSUE-78 and that was only after a lot of circling.

I'm not averse to documenting it, but forming consensus was difficult
so I suspect it won't be easy to get people to agree any text
documenting further conventions.

--
Ian Davis, Chief Technology Officer, Talis Group Ltd.
http://www.talis.com/ | Registered in England and Wales as 5382297