Re: RDF-ISSUE-78 (Doc-datasets): Document Convention for Using Datasets [RDF Primer]

Clarification request:

What is the status of documenting other conventions, e.g. the form in
the original named graph paper where <URI, graph> is URI naming a g-snap
(required for the time varying g-boxes, which I belive contains zero new
ideas, only uses existing ones).

 Andy