Re: Scope of blank nodes in TriG?

From: William Waites <wwaites@tardis.ed.ac.uk>
Date: Fri, 14 Oct 2011 12:12:36 +0100 (BST)
To: ian.davis@talis.com
Cc: public-rdf-wg@w3.org
On Fri, 14 Oct 2011 11:57:43 +0100, Ian Davis <ian.davis@talis.com> said:

    iand> I think  it does matter. What was the N-Quads document that
    iand> was thew result of the conversion.

I just looked up the mime type for trig, and did it directly with the
same results. The reason I thought it wouldn't matter is because I
suspected (correctly) that both documents would get parsed into the
same internal represenatation by raptor which is what actually gets
put into the store.

-w