Re: thx to both hosts

From: David Wood <david@3roundstones.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Oct 2011 20:43:35 -0400
Cc: RDF WG <public-rdf-wg@w3.org>
To: Guus Schreiber <guus.schreiber@vu.nl>
Seconded.  Thanks to all, especially the hosts.

I don't feel that having two locations was as effective as meeting all together, but sincerely appreciate everyone's making their best effort to make it work.  In this period of fiscal caution, we should probably plan to have a split ftf in six months time.

Regards,
Dave