"options" -- an enumeration of the "graphs" design space

From: Sandro Hawke <sandro@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 11 Oct 2011 21:46:29 -0400
To: public-rdf-wg <public-rdf-wg@w3.org>
I wont be able to do my ACTION-95 as scheduled tomorrow ("Present after
Richard, F2F2 day 1, about where we might need more than his proposal
gives us") because I failed to connect with Richard and learn what his
proposal is and/or understand it sufficiently from the emails sent to
the group.

One thing I prepared instead, which I could present then, is a
rough-draft survey of the options in this space:

http://www.w3.org/2011/rdf-wg/wiki/TF-Graphs/Options

FWIW, the semantics I like are 3.1.2 and 3.3.4.   I think 3.3.4 is the
clear winner in terms of simplicity, but I don't see how to align it
with SPARQL very well.  Given SPARQL, I move toward 3.1.2.   3.1.1 is
also pretty nice.    I'm dubious about all the others.

     -- Sandro