Re: Provenance Data Model FPWD

I'm struggling to see the overlap between wasComplementOf and the notion of a Subgraph (though based on a very cursory reading of the Prov. Model document), but if that's the case then good, we should just close that issue, on the basis that the Prov. WG will define it at some point in the future.

- Steve

--
Steve Harris, CTO, Garlik Limited
1-3 Halford Road, Richmond, TW10 6AW, UK