Re: Web Semantics of Datasets (v0.2)

On Mon, 2011-10-10 at 16:31 -0500, Pat Hayes wrote:

> Check out the distinction between 'valid time' and 'transaction time'
> in temporal RDBs.

Yes, of course, I know that stuff.   I wish people made temporal
triplestores; I keep having to cobble my own together.

It's so frustrating that you can't see what I'm talking about.  I'm not
talking about anything weird or complicated here, but I guess somehow
I'm using the wrong words so you think I am.

Doesn't it make sense that when a TriG file says:

it means that "http://example.org/a" names a g-box, and for the purposes
of this TriG file, that g-box should be understood as holding the graph
consisting of that triple?

If not, then what do you think that TriG file means (or should mean) ?