Closure of ISSUE-113, based on your Last Call comments

From: Ivan Herman <ivan@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 22 Nov 2011 12:12:39 +0100
Cc: W3C RDF WG <public-rdf-wg@w3.org>
To: Jeni Tennison <jeni@jenitennison.com>
Jeni,

this is for admin purposes: ISSUE-113 (Add the value attribute of the HTML data element as a possible literal target for property) was raised by you as a Last Call comment[1]. The issue has been closed on the 17th of November:

http://www.w3.org/2010/02/rdfa/meetings/2011-11-17#resolution_3

I trust this answers your comment and we can consider the LC comment as closed in your satisfaction. If so, I would appreciate if you could acknowledge that on this mailing list.

Thank you!

Ivan

[1] http://www.w3.org/2010/02/rdfa/track/issues/113
[2] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rdfa-wg/2011Oct/0126.html