Re: Moving discussion of XSD types from RDF Semantics to RDF Concepts

On 18 Nov 2011, at 13:39, Pat Hayes wrote:
> I have no objections, with the slight caveat that Im not sure we might not want to make some changes to the notion of 'datatype map', which was invented purely as a last-minute fix to make the semantics make sense, and might need a more careful examination, and the semantics might be relevant when we do.

Ok. I have for now added the content to two new sections in RDF Concepts:

5.1 The XML Schema Built-in Datatypes
http://dvcs.w3.org/hg/rdf/raw-file/default/rdf-concepts/index.html#xsd-datatypes

5.3 Datatype Maps
http://dvcs.w3.org/hg/rdf/raw-file/default/rdf-concepts/index.html#datatype-maps