Re: ISSUE-13: History of rdf:XMLLiteral

From: Jeremy Carroll <jeremy@topquadrant.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Nov 2011 08:27:58 -0800
To: Andy Seaborne <andy.seaborne@epimorphics.com>
CC: Ivan Herman <ivan@w3.org>, Richard Cyganiak <richard@cyganiak.de>, RDF Working Group WG <public-rdf-wg@w3.org>

I suggest that we move this issue forward by reopening the design (well
I guess it is), and consider use cases and requirements ....

I think the claim that things are different from 2004 is based on
experience showing that some of the use cases and requirements
considered then have proved to be less important, and also that a
significant non-requirement was overrated (that being the relationship
of XML Literals and OWL)

Jeremy