Re: Able to Edit RDF/XML?

From: Fabien Gandon <fabien.gandon@inria.fr>
Date: Wed, 2 Nov 2011 16:59:33 +0100 (CET)
To: David Wood <david@3roundstones.com>
Cc: RDF WG <public-rdf-wg@w3.org>
Hello David,

Sorry for my latency and lack of availability lately.
I am traveling until mid November hence my extended regrets for the telcon.
If the plan is still to edit the RDF/XML doc in 2012 I should be able to free some time to edit the document.
If you need the document to be updated earlier then that might be difficult for me.

Regards,