Re: Action-48 text: a New Plan for plain literals

-0

I don't really see what the problem rdf:LanguageTaggedLiteral is trying
to solve.

The problem that I understood with the RDF 2004 specs in this area was
that plain literals without lang tags and xs:string were identified by
some systems and not by others. This problem is solved by the proposal.

I believe a simpler proposal which basically leaves language tagged
literals unchanged would also solve the xs:string problem.

Jeremy