Re: Agenda 4 May

From: Richard Cyganiak <richard@cyganiak.de>
Date: Wed, 4 May 2011 10:04:59 +0100
Cc: RDF Working Group WG <public-rdf-wg@w3.org>
To: David Wood <david.wood@talis.com>
Regrets for today, I'm traveling.

I have an overdue action (ACTION-25), need more time for this.

Regarding SPARQL/Turtle, +1 for Andy's latest resolution proposal, except for the question of \u escapes where we have a disagreement about wording. I have proposed concrete text here:
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rdf-wg/2011May/0014.html

Regarding the postponed issues to be revisited, Dan wrote proposed resolutions here:
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rdf-wg/2011Apr/0317.html
And I commented here, this still reflects my current opinion:
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rdf-wg/2011Apr/0345.html