Re: Agenda 4 May

Please speak up if anyone thinks we are ready to discuss SPARQL/Turtle alignment.  It seems to me there is still enough disagreement on the list that it could eat time during the telecon, so I thought we should leave it on the list for now.  I am sensitive to the timing re the SPARQL WG call, though, so say so if you disagree.

Regards,
Dave