Re: Agenda 4 May

From: David Wood <david.wood@talis.com>
Date: Mon, 2 May 2011 22:34:49 -0400
To: RDF Working Group WG <public-rdf-wg@w3.org>
Please speak up if anyone thinks we are ready to discuss SPARQL/Turtle alignment.  It seems to me there is still enough disagreement on the list that it could eat time during the telecon, so I thought we should leave it on the list for now.  I am sensitive to the timing re the SPARQL WG call, though, so say so if you disagree.

Regards,
Dave