Re: [ALL] Agenda 30 Mar telecon, 1100 EST

On Tue, 2011-03-29 at 09:45 -0400, Peter Frederick Patel-Schneider
wrote:
> Any more information on what aspect of the task force work will we be
> focussing on?

I was hoping someone would make sure all the known issues were RAISED
and we could talk through them and see how close we are to consensus on
them.

Unfortunately, they still haven't been.   Some that come to my mind are
the editorial style of the document (which you've discussed) and the
fact that anonymous terms ( "[...]" expressions ) aren't statements for
some reason.  And the exact parsing of the period, eg <a> <b> 10.

I thought Eric P and Dave Beckett had issues lists, but maybe not.

     -- Sandro