Re: Which WG?

Hi Nathan,

Here is a link to our charter:
http://www.w3.org/2011/01/rdf-wg-charter

You know that this WG exists solely to deliver the items listed in its charter. Nothing more and nothing less.

On 10 Mar 2011, at 16:16, Nathan wrote:
> it appears that the two things you passionately want to see this WG to provide, is a turtle like format for dumping out RDF Datasets, and a JSON format for dumping out CONSTRUCT and DESCRIBE sparql results.

In the area of syntax, the charter requires us to deliver two features: Turtle, including (perhaps a separate syntax) support for “multiple graphs or graph stores”; and a JSON syntax for RDF.

> Why here and not the SPARQL WG?

I want this WG to deliver the things it was chartered to produce, in a way that supports the people and organisations that work with RDF, and avoids risky design adventures that we might regret in a few years.

Best,
Richard