Re: [JSON] Survey for design requirements

On 9 Mar 2011, at 19:50, Manu Sporny wrote:
> I've split that use case into two separate use cases.
>
> http://www.w3.org/2011/rdf-wg/wiki/TF-JSON#Migrating_to_Semantic_Web_Services
>
> http://www.w3.org/2011/rdf-wg/wiki/TF-JSON#Generalized_storage_of_Semantic_Data_in_Web_Services
>
> Rather than attempting to explain the differences between the two, is it
> clear what the differences between the two are by reading the wiki text?

Yes, this works for me. There is quite a bit of overlap between different use cases now, but that's not a problem.

I've added one more use case:

http://www.w3.org/2011/rdf-wg/wiki/TF-JSON#Treating_JSON_data_as_RDF_for_use_in_Data_Spaces

It can be argued that this story has nothing to do with defining a JSON-based RDF exchange format. I added it anyways because it's in the general space and highlights one more thing that people want to do with JSON and RDF.

Best,
Richard